The trust zone is the referral zone for business. As a business, you need to learn how to build trust with your customers in Truro, Halifax, throughout Nova Scotia; and even beyond.. Watch this video to learn more.
For a business, trust comes after a customer has discovered the business, and has started to LIKE that business. It is then that trust can be earned by the business.
It would be crazy for a business to thing that they can jump ahead and buy trust. A business simply cannot buy trust. Trust has to be earned.
In the world of social media, a business can start the process and move that process along based on how it interacts with its customers along the journey. If it continues to gain points with the customer, it can more itself into the customer’s trust zone.
Here’s some things that a business can do to build trust with their social media:
- Be on the social media networks that the customers are actually on.
- Use social media to answer customer questions.
- Share helpful information with customers that will actually help or improve their lives.
- Be part of casual online conversations so that customers can have a feel for what the business thinks and feels.
- Help customers find things that they are looking for, even if the business does not sell it. The art of the referral.
- Show your customers that you are a valued member in the community by giving back.
These are but a few things that a business can do to establish trust on their social media networks. But for this to happen, a business actually has to be on social media in a meaningful way.
So here’s to a great day of business for you. Be on social media today in a meaningful way.