Some find it hard to believe that social media can produce business. Over the last several months, I have seen the business come in from social media.
I just wanted to update my readers on some numbers for social media and business. As some of you are aware, I have been training my little social media butt off for the last several months. Here are some conservative stats for some of the programs I have delivered. These numbers are estimated only.
These are Fall 2011 numbers – September to December – Dartmouth – Halifax area:
- At each training class ( 1 class per week at 13 weeks – 12 plus participants in each class) it was not uncommon to have at least 3 to 5 leads from social media
- Many of these leads lead to closes; which are sales
- If we just say 3 homes X 13 weeks = 39 sales per program*
- If each home were conservatively a $200,000 sale; this would be $7,800,000 in gross sales per program*.
- I delivered 4 programs that were producing these results; that is $31,200,000 in overall gross sales* (I did not include a 5th program I delivered as well)
- It looks like I helped a bunch of real estate professionals make some serious commissions.
- * = estimated sales numbers only (I know we sold a lot of homes off the 4 programs)
So for me, at the end of the day, social media produces real business results. Please remember: the above figures are on the very conservative side and are just estimations. I just wish I could have had a percentage of their commissions 🙂
At the end of the day, I have seen social media produce results.
So what can social media do for you?