Social media training will you increase your business visibility, develop a loyal customer base and help you to start growing your business.
Social Media Level 1 – Growing Your Business
Jeff Brown, of Alpha Social Media® Inc, has delivered over 101 40-hour Workplace education social media programs throughout Nova Scotia. That is 4040 hours of training for over 1000 business owners and employees in Nova Scotia. Just imagine what that experience can do for you.
These training programs have been developed from over 10 years of helping businesses throughout Nova Scotia market their products and services to their customers; in places like Halifax, Dartmouth, Truro, Elmsdale, New Glasgow and Amherst.
This program will help you build a stronger foundation for using social media to market your business. This program will be customized to the needs of the participants. We all come from different places in business and social media experience. Why shouldn’t your program be customized for your business?
What can you learn in Social Media Level 1?
- Facebook foundations
- Working with Images
- Background settings for social media (controlling the privacy and business setting needed to help google find you)
- Call to actions (creating an action for clients and customers)
- Insights (creating and evaluating statistics and setting benchmarks and goals)
- Security (ensuring settings prevent abuse of the account)
- Learn the five types of business posts (Inspiration, Advertising, Internal, External, Shared Success)
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook,
- Social media manager (Buffer, Hootsuite)
This program has been developed to help a proper foundation for growth. I look forward to hearing from you.