Using social media to grow your business makes cents. Social media training will increase your business visibility, develop a loyal customer base and grow your business. Here are 2 ways to learn:
Social Media 101 – Using Social Media Training To Grow Your Business – Part 1
Jeff Brown, of Alpha Social Media® Inc, has delivered over 70 40-hour Workplace education social media programs throughout Nova Scotia. That is 2800 hours of social media training to over 800 business owners and employees. Just imagine what that experience can do for you.
These social media training programs have been developed from over 10 years of helping businesses throughout Nova Scotia market their products and services to their customers; in places like Halifax, Dartmouth, Truro, Elmsdale, New Glasgow and Amherst.
Social Media Part 1 will help you build a stronger foundation for using social media to market your business. Think of it as Business 101 meets Social media 101. This program will be customized to the needs of the participants. We all come from difference places in business and social media experience. Why shouldn’t your program be customized for your business?
What can you learn in Social Media 101 – Part 1?
- How to secure your social media networks so that you are not having to recover hacked accounts.
- How to properly set up your social media networks and fill in all the key components that you might have known were there and skipped over.
- How to post properly to your social media networks so that you get results.
- How to automate some of your social media posting so you can actually spent time with your customers and do work.
- How to begin developing a strategy for your social media marketing.
Participants should have some experience on social media; but this is not a deal breaker. This program has been developed to help you make cents from your social media efforts and set a proper foundation for growth. To get more information on this program, click the red button below and fill in the form. I look forward to hearing from you.
Social Media 201 – Using Social Media Training To Grow Your Business – Part 2
This advanced social media training program was developed for business owners who already feel comfortable using their social media and want more. Your accounts are set up and you have had some success using social media, but you want to take your social media marketing to the next level. Participants should have taken Social Media 101, or equivalent, to take this program.
What can you learn in Social Media 201 – Part 2?
- How to develop keyword strategies to show up in specific social media search results, and Google too.
- How to develop advanced strategies for driving more traffic to specific end points with your social media.
- How to use social networks together to create greater visibility, customer “Like”, and trust.
- How to develop a community around your business that will support and refer your business.
- How to make your social media produce tangible results from your efforts. You will learn how to measure what you do online with your social media.
This program is not for beginners. It is intended to take business owners and employees to the next level of social media marketing. To get more information on this program, click the red button below and fill in the form. I look forward to hearing from you.
I have had the pleasure of taking two 10 week Social Media Training courses from Jeff Brown with Alpha Social Media. Both courses were tailored to the needs and knowledge levels of the class participants and Jeff always found specific examples to make the material relevant to the various industries of the students. It is obvious that Jeff loves what he does and imparts his extensive knowledge with enthusiasm and skill.
The non-intimidating class atmosphere created by Jeff facilitates learning in a fun and friendly environment. Jeff is continually staying abreast of all developments in social media and Jeff incorporates the latest trends and products in his class material. I can highly recommend social media training with Jeff Brown at Alpha Social Media.
Jeff, this Social Media 1 class has been an eye-opener!! You have taken the terror out of Twitter, and helped me understand how I can use a variety of social media tools to benefit our Emergency Department and my own consulting business. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise in a fun and encouraging environment. You have adeptly answered all of our questions, and made this relevant to everyone in the class-regardless of their organization. I look forward to the next sessions!