HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Social media training will you increase your business visibility, develop a loyal customer base and help you to start growing your business.
Social Media Level 1 – Growing Your Business
Jeff Brown, of Alpha Social Media® Inc, has delivered over 101 40-hour Workplace education social media programs throughout Nova Scotia. That is 4040 hours of training for over 1000 business owners and employees in Nova Scotia. Just imagine what that experience can do for you.
These training programs have been developed from over 10 years of helping businesses throughout Nova Scotia market their products and services to their customers; in places like Halifax, Dartmouth, Truro, Elmsdale, New Glasgow and Amherst.
This program will help you build a stronger foundation for using social media to market your business. This program will be customized to the needs of the participants. We all come from different places in business and social media experience. Why shouldn’t your program be customized for your business?
What can you learn in Social Media Level 1?
- Facebook foundations
- Working with Images
- Background settings for social media (controlling the privacy and business setting needed to help google find you)
- Call to actions (creating an action for clients and customers)
- Insights (creating and evaluating statistics and setting benchmarks and goals)
- Security (ensuring settings prevent abuse of the account)
- Learn the five types of business posts (Inspiration, Advertising, Internal, External, Shared Success)
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook,
- Social media manager (Buffer, Hootsuite)
This program has been developed to help a proper foundation for growth. I look forward to hearing from you.
Social Media Level 2 – Training To Grow Your Business
This advanced social media training program was developed for business owners who already feel comfortable using their social media and want more. Your accounts are set up and you have had some success using marketing, but you want to take it to the next level. Participants should have taken Social Media Level 1, or equivalent, to take this program.
What can you learn at Social Media Level 2?
- Setting analytic benchmarks for measuring marketing success
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends and keyword research
- Developing and analyzing a keyword strategy
- Using social media live streaming to create greater visibility
- Video creation best practices for creating greater engagement and visibility
- Google My Business/Google Knowledge Graph
- Creating and measuring social media automation
- Content creation concepts
- Building local online communities around your business
This program is not for beginners. It is intended to take business owners and employees to the next level of social media marketing. I look forward to hearing from you.
I have had the pleasure of taking two 10 week Social Media Training courses from Jeff Brown with Alpha Social Media. Both courses were tailored to the needs and knowledge levels of the class participants and Jeff always found specific examples to make the material relevant to the various industries of the students. It is obvious that Jeff loves what he does and imparts his extensive knowledge with enthusiasm and skill.
The non-intimidating class atmosphere created by Jeff facilitates learning in a fun and friendly environment. Jeff is continually staying abreast of all developments in social media and Jeff incorporates the latest trends and products in his class material. I can highly recommend social media training with Jeff Brown at Alpha Social Media.
Jeff, this Social Media 1 class has been an eye-opener!! You have taken the terror out of Twitter, and helped me understand how I can use a variety of social media tools to benefit our Emergency Department and my own consulting business. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise in a fun and encouraging environment. You have adeptly answered all of our questions, and made this relevant to everyone in the class-regardless of their organization. I look forward to the next sessions!